My Weakness//love, love, and a hundred more reasons to quit

Panda Bear - Untitled
sing me anything to get me through the night. sing me something soft to put me to sleep.
//atmospheric.pop\\





de liver me from this place, with wings
press ed against my beating heart
i clutch fast and soar into the distance
on a bed of painted roses left for you

i know you will be there waiting
s o why should my eyes stay sunken
wi thout enough rest to watch the sun rise and set
n or the paths of children crossing from homes to hell
n or the past of adults leaving from mind to soul
in this moment of awkward return it is enough to succumb
g ood health, good spirits, and better warmth in the cave of a soldier's den.




- tgrs

2 comments:

Kat Spasov said...

That photo you posted
reminds me of this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Dizzyo0oKitty/Random/2633778498_51ed9cbb10.jpg

toy said...

Don't let it win, love.