We Can All Rest Easy//Chillout Show Playlist, 3

The Chillout Show w/The Great Red Shark: 28/10/09
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Florence + The Machine - You Got The Love (Jamie of The xx Rework)
School of Seven Bells - Iamundernodisguise (alternate version)
Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
Joe Beats - Sleep or Bust
The Craters - Cool Enough For School
Tonnatill - Cultured
Mike Bones - What I Have Left (Alexis Taylor Verison)
White Hinterland - My Love (Justin Timberlake Cover)
Ruby Weapon - Daily Routine (Animal Collective Cover)
The Third Eye Foundation - La Dispute (Vs. Yann Tierson)
Patrick Watson - Sleeping Beauty
Amen Dunes - Patagonian Domes
Sareen - The Blanks Filled In (Demo 07-30-09)
Sam Amidon - Fall On My Knees
The Tallest Man On Earth - I Won't Be Found (Daytrotter Session)
Iron & Wine - Waitin' For A Superman
Cougar - Foil Epee Sabre
Sarah Jarosz - Song Up In Her Head
Chris Thomas King - Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
Beach House - Saltwater
The xx - Infinity
Memory Screen - Botone
Parotia Tree - Calvus Arcus
Aughra & Mosh Patrol - I'm Going To Sleep On It
Brian Eno - Deep Blue Day
Tamma's Music Box - The Endless Search
Cat Stevens - Father & Son
The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Belle and Sebastian - The State I Am In
Madeleine Peyroux - Dance Me to the End of Love



that's it for me on air until February. so, until then, keep checking out the songs I post up here if you're ever in need of a relaxing night in.


- tgrs

No comments: