these times never stand still//Please Don't Let Go of My

Animal Collective - Cobwebs
Joan Jonas - Song 1973/2007
Belong - Late Night


// experimental.atmospheric \\

The Queen has got her courtside manner in check.
who's to say she's lost her mind?
the king has left on a pointless crusade
following the sun and attacking the shade
but who's to say what treasure's he'll find?
The Queen has lost her place in time.

Hey
and the magician has too much to lose.
Hey
and the trick is forgetting the fool.

I can't see any sorcery in this window, but it might be because the blinds are magically taught and respectively fraught with no comfort in the cold seeping from the cracks of shattering lines. Mirror, turn aside, these freckles are demons with too much pride, so let not shine these truths of mine that I have had hid from tempered shins and curved fins, dipping just above the crest of water traffic waves my dolphin angel with better days brings glory's graces and all their shade upon my temple and worship cave. Who's to say the beach is far when all my shells sing joys dripped from the stars, their puddles my ocean, and surf my finger's rest. Taken ashore, I find my knees shaken and brittle with the constant threat of summer's worse carol.

Amen, those cult sheep
have got the movement
but I miss the action
that comes with group suicide.

- tgrs

No comments: